Making changes? Discounted (and free!) coaching
Hello! I hope you’ve had a wonderful summer? I turned 39 last month, closing out another brilliant year over a delicious curry in Nerja, Spain. We stopped there en route from beautiful Valencia to the Costa de La Luz – I’d last been there in 2007 a month or so after setting up Soul Ambition. It’s been a great year for travel – Jyväskylä, Copenhagen, Morzine, Atlanterra, Vejer de la Frontera, Nantes, Burgos, Seville and Zahora, Caños de Meca… I’ve met some wonderful new friends and coaching/training clients on my travels and back in Ireland. I’ve also had some great quality time with family and the ‘old hands’ – and I’ve got a gorgeous new niece!
Whilst I’m a big believer in making your own luck, I think it’s very important to appreciate the good fortune in our lives that helps us make better choices – the generosity of others, any particular advantages we enjoy and the difficult things that haven’t happened to us. I feel very fortunate not only for the year just passed, but for my life in general.
So, whilst I’m looking forward to building up my business again after being back in full-time academia for the last two years, I wanted to offer some heavily-discounted and some completely free coaching sessions. The sessions are offered on a first come, first served basis – and as subscribers to this blog, you’re hearing about it in advance!
What could coaching help you with?
I help clients make changes and respond more effectively to change. You might want support with changes in your career, in your living situation, your academic work or your relationships with someone – even yourself. Maybe you’re not sure what changes you need to make and you need help getting some clarity on your situation? I’ve been working with clients for over ten years, blending the art and science of wellbeing and personal development. My ongoing studies and research allow me to share findings from psychology, positive psychology, applied neuroscience and more – and to debunk some common myths that crop up in popular science and coaching. My experience in the arts has taught me how to be creative and play with options, and how to help you do the same. I’ve helped clients land new jobs, build businesses, create healthy relationships and open up a wealth of new possibilities. (For inspiration, read a selection of client success stories, shared with their permission, at soulambition.com/testimonials.)
If this sounds exciting to you, I’d love to offer you discounted or even free coaching. (And if not, please share on your social media networks to help find someone who could do with the support!)
Up for grabs – until midnight (GMT) Friday 23rd September – are:
- 25 x 1-hour coaching sessions at only £25 each (or other currency equivalent). Maximum of 4 sessions per person, subject to availability. Email me to book, outlining what you’d like to work on in our sessions
- 2 blocks of 4 x 1-hour coaching sessions. These are intended for people who can’t afford the discounted coaching, perhaps due to ill health or long-term unemployment. Email me briefly outlining why you’d like to take up this offer (all information will be treated in the strictest confidence)
- This offer runs until midnight GMT on Friday 23rd September
- Sessions are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and can be used anytime within one calendar year
- Email me to book, mentioning BIRTHDAY39
- Sessions are held over telephone/VOIP (e.g. Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.) so there is no cost for the call or need for travel
- All coaching sessions are strictly confidential
- Coaching is booked if/when we are both satisfied that your needs can be met through coaching with myself. If your area of concern is outside my professional expertise I will let you know (and signpost you to other resources if possible)
- Discounted sessions are limited to 4 per applicant
- Discounted sessions may be purchased for yourself or someone else – please provide details when booking
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
If you’ve any questions not covered here, send them through and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Subscribers to this blog got advance notice of this offer, and have already taken some of the slots – if you’d like a head-start, sign up today!
I’ve also got upcoming news about two online courses I’m developing – my one-to-one coaching will take a back seat to those for the rest of this year, and I hope that many of you will find them useful for coaching yourself. More to come on that!
Thanks as always for your continued interest and support – I really appreciate your time.