Free Event: Stress Management, Resilience and Motivation (Holywood)
Feeling stressed-out, demotivated and knocked about by life?
In association with Health in Mind, I’ll be delivering a second, free one-hour workshop on how to manage stress effectively and boost resilience and motivation. During the workshop you will learn:
- The difference between good stress and bad stress
- The link between good stress and happiness
- How to minimise bad stress in your life
- How to build more good stress into your life
- How to develop your own stress management strategy
- The difference between motivation and willpower
- How to make changes that ‘stick’
- How to stay resilient in challenging times
…And as before, I’ll be taking your questions at the end and encouraging you to share what works for you!
Location: Holywood Library
Date: Sat 21st April
<a href="https://i1.wp.com/www.soulambition.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/StressWorkshopHolywood_500px.jpg" onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'outbound-article', 'https://i1.wp.com/www.soulambition prix viagra.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/StressWorkshopHolywood_500px.jpg?resize=500%2C703′, ”]);” >